Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Life, New Blog

hello all!!!


Since Maddi and I will be starting a new life together soon I thought it would be a great idea to start a blog to list trials/achievements/milestones of our relationship! Maddy is absolutely in love with Sierra and Morgan and we are doing excellent, more than excellent really, as a couple and I can't wait until we finally get married! February 19th seems soo far away right now to me. Good thing there isn't much to plan for that wedding but once I get that one out of the way, the BIG WEDDING is going to be a blast!!!!






Morgan is doing well, she is 4 months now and is eating like a little pig! I took her to the dr recently and she had her 4 months shots (poor baby) and is discovering her feet and toes and loving the new day care she is at. Maddy plays with her everyday and cuddles her allllll the time. Morgan could not ask for a better daddy :).




Sierra is 18 months now and is RUNNING everywhere!!! It may have taken her a while to learn her motor skills and what not but OMG she is on a roll now. For some strange reason she has her own little language. Its almost like babbling but not quite! Maybe between learning English and Hindi we have confused her even more lol. She is having a blast at the day care as well and making a lot of new friends. I can't wait to see her when she grows up cause if her personality is anything like it is right now, Oh Boy am I in for it! lol She has taken well to Maddi as well and calls him "dada" but she use to call me that as well lol.



This is actually pretty good for my first post on here lol. Please feel free to comment and I will be updating regularly!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment